Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Fashion Internship program offers enrolled students a hands-on experience on the fashion team of a digital lifestyle publication. Fashion Interns are responsible for checking fashion and accessory samples in and out of the closet by photographing them and logging them into our online sample trafficking database.
What you'll learn
- Manage an e-commerce site from adding products to shooting photos, and marketing the products with social media accounts
- How to organize events and build sales experience with customers
- Learn to use tools like Shopify, Sketch, Instagram Business, Square, Amazon Business, Slack
- Mentorship on business, marketing, fashion, user interface, user experience, web design, and other career advice!
- Hourly Rate (depends on experience)
- Free samples of products
- Company trips and retreats
- Free lunch and coffees
Flexible. You can work remotely or work at our in-home office in West Hollywood.
How to Apply
Email your resume, Instagram and LinkedIn account to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ultimately this is a learning experience with positive energy!